£45k - 50k per year
over 1 year ago
Senior Digital Analyst
Manchester - £50,000
Forward Role are working with a leading digital retail business in Manchester City Centre. The company are going through an innovative digital transformation and are seen as one of the top digital retailers in the market. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Digital Analyst to join one of the most well-established and experienced analytics teams in the North West.
This role will be responsible for building relationships with and working collaboratively with key stakeholders and ensuring insightful analytics is delivered to drive decision making and improve media campaigns and trading / product activity and optimisation.
- Managing end to end digital analytics projects
- Making recommendations and insight to improve customer experience
- Creating dashboards for stakeholders
- Manage and develop a small team, whilst mentoring junior analysts in the wider team
- Campaign, media, social media, trading, product, customer and marketing analysis
Experience / Skills:
- Excellent Web or Digital Marketing Analytics experience
- Advanced Google Analytics user (or other web analytics platform)
- Experience working cross functionally with various departments
- Project management and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to provide actionable insights
- Experience analysing social and media campaigns
- Experience of SQL/R/Python and/or Power/BI/Tableau is desirable
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.