£25k - 40k per year
over 1 year ago
Forward Role are working with an award winning and consultative marketing agency in Leeds. Based in Leeds, the agency are growing and so are recruiting a Senior Digital Analyst to join the vibrant and friendly team.
As a Senior Digital Analyst, you will be creative and be customer focused, with the aim to optimise journeys and deliver insight to digital performance. You will need to have a good understanding and/or interest in all marketing streams, from design to CRM to creative and all digital channels. The aim of the role is to take a holistic view of all marketing data, with web analytics being the central point.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced digital analyst, who is interested in developing their skills in automation, machine learning and data modelling.
Role and responsibilities:
- Help develop, implement and manage the data and analytics offering, in line with business strategy
- Be an analytics technology expert, the go to person for all things data and analytics tools
- Understanding clients’ needs and helping to answer business questions and problem solve with data
- Reporting on campaign performance and making recommendations
- Creating and maintaining dashboards on Google Data Studio
- Working with the team to deliver client tagging strategy using GTM
- Auditing and bench marketing clients Google Analytics
- Research, exploration and development in to machine learning and other data science techniques
- Building attribution models and delivering insight across multiple channels
Skills and experience:
- 2 years+ in a Digital/Web/Marketing Analytics role
- Understanding and interest in the wider marketing function
- Advanced user of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Ability to provide actionable insight from large data sets
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.