6 months ago
Forward Role are working with a forward thinking ecommerce business in Manchester. The multi-branded company are experiencing continued growth and are recruiting a Senior Digital Analyst to play a pivotal role in upcoming cutting edge projects.
As a Digital Analyst you will be proactive in driving analytical support, reporting and making recommendations for digital improvements. You will be supporting across all areas in marketing, onsite, app, user experience and working on projects from implementation, reporting & insights to conversion rate optimisation and personalisation.
Role & responsibilities:
- Being responsible for the set up and maintenance of the measurability strategy across multiple digital channels, e.g. implementation, tag management, tracking, data layering etc.
- Creating easily digestible dashboards to support self-serve data for stakeholders to inform decision making
- Completing deep dive analysis, utilising online and offline data and providing actionable insights
- Working alongside the experienced UX and digital teams to optimise the customer journey through supporting the CRO testing strategy
- Collaborating with the wider data team across BI and Data Science on cross channel personalisation projects, looking at sources, insights and segmentation
- Playing a key role in helping to grow and shape the data function within the business
- Be a champion of all things digital analytics
- Support training of other data team members to help create a multi-skilled department
Skills and experience:
- Experience in a Web Analytics / Digital Analytics role
- Adobe Analytics Experience is essential
- Deep understanding of measurability and implementation
- Ability to work under pressure, managing multiple projects
- Ability to tell a story from data with the use of interactive dashboards
- Understanding of CRO, UX and wider digital marketing channels
- Eager to learn new skills and technologies
- Passionate about working in a collaborative and agile environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.