£32k - 35k per year
Forward Role are working with an exciting digital agency based in Shrewsbury. The agency are fast-paced and have experienced continued growth, due to ambitious future plans they are building out the Analytics team are looking for a Senior Digital Analyst to help them drive digital data.
The agency has a unique set up, which is hugely successful and keeps things interesting! The culture is well known for being positive, uplifting and rewarding, it is a fantastic place to work. They also have an incredible benefits package.
As a Senior Digital Analyst, you will be providing clients with analytical services, from planning, management and delivery. You will plat a lead role in the design, development and implementation of clients digital tracking solutions, ensuring efficient and effective data collection, then driving web and digital marketing analysis and insight.
Role & responsibilities:
- Deliver creative analytics solution designs for clients
- Developing an understanding of clients key objectives in order to create and measurement frameworks
- Continue to audit and improve google analytics set ups
- Manage tag manager containers, implement even tracking, customer dimension and the overall data solution design
- Deliver in-depth analysis and insight – making recommendations to clients for future actions/strategy
- Quality checking peers work, and providing feedback
- Mentor and develop junior analysts, proving induction and on-going training
- Working closely with the wider data solutions team to deliver quality analysis and insight to the channel owners
- Drive data innovation through all agency services, being a champion of data & insight
Role & responsibilities:
- Previous experience working in a Web / Digital / Marketing Analytics role
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager (or Adobe / Tealium)
- Excellent experience with tagging, implementation, data layers and analytics
- Developing measurement frameworks and designing data collection solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and on multiple projects at once
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.