£35k - 55k per year
Senior Digital Analyst / Analytics Manager
Bolton - £35,000 - £55,000
Forward Role are working exclusively with a forward thinking, innovative digital agency with an impressive and varied client base. The agency aims to do things a little differently and have built an extremely passionate and successful team with a track record of delivering exceptional results for their clients. The offices are fun and modern, with a hard-working, vibrant and friendly culture.
As a Senior Digital Analyst or Digital Analytics Manager, you will have a customer centric approach and be an expert in all things digital and web analytics, understand ecommerce and conversion rate optimisation. You will be looking to continuously drive and improve performance and results through a customer/client centric approach.
- Leading the development of the new Insight & Analytics function
- Manage clients channel strategies and conversion roadmaps
- Develop and drive new processes and best practice
- Track client channel and site metrics/KPIs & identify areas of opportunity
- Understand clients objectives – provide relevant analytics/reporting, make recommendations
- Lead and consult on CRO support for campaigns and landing pages
- Analysis on customer journey
- Deep dive in to the performance of clients marketing channels
- Deliver your findings to non-technical stakeholders, in an engaging format
- Provide actionable insight and make recommendations, helping to develop strategies
- Identifying problem areas and opportunities, understanding ways data can add value
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in a Digital / Web / Marketing Analytics role
- Extremely commercially driven – experience working in an agency / retail / ecommerce / lead generation environment
- Google Analytics experience is essential
- Tag Manager, AB/MTV Testing is desirable
- Understanding and (ideally experience) in conversion rate optimisation – road mapping and testing
- Results focused, problem solver
- Strong communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant business and leaders in their industry. If you are interested in the role, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.