Forward Role has exclusively partnered with the Regatta Group on the search for a Senior Digital Country Exec - France.
Each brand within the Group has a unique consumer base and product offering within the market, allowing Regatta to be a truly global Group and connect and convert with as many audiences as possible. This is a unique opportunity covering men's, women’s, kids and pets categories. Product ranges across the Group include technical outdoor, snow sports, leisure outdoor, fitness, travel clothing, workwear, footwear, camping, luggage backpacks and accessories.
The Senior Digital Country Exec – France is responsible for planning and delivering trading and marketing activity across all digital channels, to accelerate growth in the French market. This position works closely with the Group Digital team and local Country team in France, to lead the day-to-day activities for the French Regatta and Dare 2B websites.
This role is responsible for proactively coordinating all French digital trading and marketing activity, into a coherent and engaging daily digital plan. The Senior Digital Country Exec – France ensures all teams and digital channels are joined-up to maximise customer engagement within the French market.
This position is responsible for planning, coordinating, delivering and reporting on all site content changes, and ensuring activity goes live on all channels such as social, influencer, affiliates, paid media etc. The Senior Digital Country Exec – France works cross-functionally to provide the link between the French websites and the wider Group Digital team, acting as a proactive ambassador for the French market, to ensure all trading activity, campaigns, content and operations deliver commercial growth to meet growth plans and KPI’s.
How this role delivers value:
- Detailed and well co-ordinated daily digital plans for Group French websites (Regatta, Dare 2B), across all digital channels, balancing trading and marketing as well as regional and Brand priorities appropriately.
- Robust trading plan for the French market, liaising with Central digital trading teams and local Country teams, to plan and deliver localised trading activity to meet trading objectives and KPI’s.
- Highly engaged on-site digital content for the French market (e.g. on-site updates, brand campaigns, tactical promotions), delivered through detailed briefs and QA of trading, content and marketing activity.
- High-quality translated brand content, in a consistent and highly considered manner, ensuring Brand tone of voice is adhered to, whilst adapting copy for the appropriate audience and channel as needed.
- Targeted content and communications, delivered by working closely with Central Digital teams and Brand teams to ensure content is tailored to the French consumer, including email and behaviour programmes.
- Fully SEO optimised content and technical configuration, tailored to the French market, to build organic traffic and conversion, supported and guided by the Group SEO team.
- Highly performant paid marketing activity for the French market, collaborating with the Group Performance Marketing team to plan and deliver paid activity, to meet reach and ROI objectives.
- Insightful and actionable reporting on French market performance and KPI’s, sharing knowledge of the French consumer with the wider Group and local Country team to help inform priorities and trading plans.
- Well documented, planned for and delivered localised experiences, ensuring service levels for the French market meet agreed KPI’s, liaising with Central teams to deliver continuous local service improvements.
- Compliance and adherence to consumer and data protection policies, specifically for the French market, managing consumer data and mitigating risk, aligned to the Group’s GDPR strategy and procedures.
- Work closely with the Central team, Brand teams, Digital Designers and Front-end Developers, to QA and execute plans, whilst ensuring Brand principles and best practice is followed on the French websites.
How success is measured in this role:
- Digital trading targets met for all French market sites, including agreed traffic and conversion KPI’s and measures, delivering strong commercial growth to build the local French market.
- Daily digital plans delivered on-time and in detail, approved by the Digital Region Manager, covering activity across all digital channels and communication platforms, tailored for the French market.
- On-time and to-plan digital content, delivered for French market websites, including the rollout of brand content and tactical promotions to meet performance KPI’s and ensure content is fit-for-purpose at all times.
- Optimised on-site customer journey’s, measured through data-driven content and product, to meet engagement and conversion targets to maximise performance.
- High-growth consumer base, demonstrated through fast-growing acquisition and retention metrics in the French market, across all digital channels.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.