£25k - 35k per year
about 1 year ago
Senior Digital Designer
Up to £35,000
Working on behalf of a reputable multi-channel business who’s been running for over 50 years’ I am on the search for a Digital Designer looking to build on their creative experience within a forward thinking, ecommerce business.
Working with retail giants such as Nike, Adidas, Timberland, UGG and Converse, to name a few, you will be tasked with creating (with support from the creative team) eye-catching graphic content across all digital channels, i.e. social media banners, email marketing, etc.
Working with other 40,000 products with customers in the hundreds and thousands, you will have a wide range of projects to get your teeth sunk into allowing you to build your portfolio with eye-catching content with a number of household brands.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a digital design role or similar.
- A portfolio showcasing digital work is ESSENTIAL!
- Ability to assist/lead a creative process effectively.
- Experienced in working alongside senior management teams.
- An interest (NOT experience) in UX design and UI Design.
- Fully competent in the Adobe Suite; Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Genuine interest (NOT experience) in coding; HTML & CSS.
- Full training and support provided.
Interested in working with an ecommerce giant...APPLY or email your CV & Portfolio to email@example.com for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.