£40k - 50k per year
SENIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER
Retail & Ecommerce
Full time, permanent (remote & flexible working available)
£40,000 - £50,000 PA
Working exclusively on behalf of the global retail brand Regatta, I am on the search for proven Senior Digital Designer to join an innovative design team.
In this role you will act as the guardian for the brand digitally, ensuring design consistency across the Regatta brand across all digital platforms, whilst creating and maintaining digital guidelines to be rolled out across multiple brand sites. Working closely with the UX/UI team, this position helps define the design vision and to create a uniform design system aligned to UX/UI plans and the broader digital roadmap.
Working cross-functionally, the Senior Digital Designer takes a lead role with full creative freedom to develop engaging assets and content across multiple international sites, social media channels and various digital communications.
This role ensures both larger campaigns and day-to-day design requirements are met, coordinating with Front- end developers, UX/UI designers and Trading, Marketing and Brand teams.
- 6+ years’ experience in an e-Commerce or Digital sector mix.
- Experienced creative designer working from briefs and conceptual artwork.
- Production of and maintenance of design systems and guidelines.
- Confidence in working with multiple teams and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to communicate personally in meetings, large groups and to Directors.
- Very high attention to detail.
- Ability to work remotely when required.
SOFTWARE & SYSTEMS
- Strong experience in Adobe creative suite.
- Creating assets in next-generation image formats.
- Experience working with Bootstrap 4 grid system or other similar design systems.
- Exposure to UXpin, Figma or Adobe XD or other similar services (beneficial).
- An understanding of animated SVG’s (beneficial).
- Working in Github to upload creative (beneficial).
Interested? APPLY or email: email@example.com with your CV for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.