£22k - 25k per year
Senior Digital Marketing Executive - 12 month fixed contract
Up to £25,000
A global B2B Client is looking to hire a new Senior Digital Marketing Executive to their existing Digital Team working across their UK proposition. You’ll be joining and established Digital Team where you’ll be responsible for all things digital marketing led across their digital assets including management of content, social and digital acquisition managing external agencies across both PPC and SEO.
Ensuring tone of voice and digital best practice in maintained, tasks will include creating and amending content through various CMS systems. You will be responsible for ongoing project support in the application of direct eCommerce led plans, including content changes with a conversion led approach.
Responsibilities will also include working with Digital Assistant and external agencies on SEO and PPC plans and reviewing and optimising website performance to increase lead generation. This role will support the Digital Website Manager in the continued development, maintenance and improvement of Brother UK’s online/digital platforms and execution of marketing strategy.
As the Senior Digital Marketing Executive you will be responsible:
- Support in the maintenance, updating and improvement of the UK website in line with digital strategy and Search Engine Optimisation techniques
- Work closely with the Digital Website Manager with activities surrounding direct eCommerce projects, to ensure that all online platforms are correct, up-to-date and optimised for conversions
- Supporting the wider marketing team to conceive, develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns and product launches.
- Identifying onsite improvements for lead generation
- Alongside the agency, support in the delivery and reporting of PPC campaigns, driving traffic to key areas of the website
- Complete regular reports for the Digital Website Manager, using reporting systems such as Data Studio and Hotjar
- Fluent with online marketing techniques including SEO and PPC activities
As the Senior Digital Marketing Executive you will ideally have the following experience:
- Educated to degree level, minimum 2:1 grade
- At least 2-3 years proven experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience of CMS systems such as SiteCore or Drupal ideally
- A natural affinity with numbers and understanding of Google Analytics
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.