£27k - 32k per year
Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Large education provider
Up to 32K
I am working with one of the world’s largest education providers whom are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join their team!
As a key member of the Digital and Inbound Marketing team, you will support the development and delivery of all marketing activity for the brand in the B2C marketplace including social media, content marketing and email marketing.
- Produce content for all areas of the brand, to be used in marketing campaigns to drive lead generation, nurture, conversion and optimisation.
- Ensure all content written for the web is optimised for SEO.
- Use Insights / Google Analytics data to contribute to team performance meetings.
- Work alongside the Social Media team, to gain insights for optimising activity and managing the social media channels.
- Develop and deliver paid and organic social media campaigns to promote sales and lead generation.
- Assist community management of social media groups and support with direct messages received.
- Deliver and execute email campaigns for the audience working alongside the Email Marketing team to ensure best practice is followed.
- Produce marketing campaign plans and ensure activity is delivered in line with plans.
- At least 2+ years marketing experience in a similar role
- Background in a content, social or email marketing
- Previous experience using email marketing tools, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics and Wordpress desirable
Please contact Eilidh Sproul at Forward Role for more information! firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.