£40k - 50k per year
Senior Digital Marketing Executive / Manager // £45 – 50k // Cheshire
Do you want to have your ideas heard and make a huge impact on the business you work for? If so, keep reading!
I am recruiting for a small but mighty retail brand who is in a rapid period of growth. Being part of this small team will enable you to have a huge impact on the growth of the brands they work with. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to grow in their career. You will have a wealth of ecommerce knowledge, be determined, hardworking and be hungry to progress within the business.
In this role you will…
- Create and manage the email and social content and their separate calendars, whilst ensuring that all messaging is consistent with the brand
- Manage and expand the email database and social channels
- Weekly reporting and analysis on channel performance
- Execute consistent customer and competitor research
- Create A/B tests for email campaigns to improve the businesses KPIs
- Improve email and social KPIs
- Drive relevant traffic to the websites with the aim of increasing conversions
- Build the social media communities by creating discussion
- 2 years minimum ecom experience
- Good understanding of using customer data within GDPR guidelines
- Understanding of social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- Excellent copywriting skills and high attention to detail
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, including knowledge of Google Analytics
- Commercially minded and can work in a fast paced team
- Positive outlook, enthusiastic energy and a willingness to learn
Once you join this company expect a casual dress every day, onsite parking, employee discounts and lots of professional development.
If this sounds of interest to you, please contact me now using the details below.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.