£60k - 65k per year
I’m currently working with a well-known, multi-brand retailer in Greater Manchester. This dynamic ecommerce business has multiple sites and apps, with an extensive product range across fashion, homeware and electrics. The company is experiencing a high level of growth and as such is going through a digital transformation with the aim of delivering exceptional customer service and providing unique opportunities for their employees. The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will be at the forefront of this; creating, managing and implementing the marketing strategy to increase awareness and maximise ROI. This is a fantastic role for someone with drive and ambition to further their career with the UK’s leading retailer.
- Leading and managing a team of 3 direct reports
- Implementing the marketing plan via numerous digital marketing channels (including App marketing)
- Leading, managing and monitoring the commercial and budgetary performance of the team
- Managing the performance media spend (c£10+) with evidence of improving ROI
- Setting and delivering the transformation sprint for SEO
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends in paid social, display and the wider digital marketing industry to share with the business and drive performance
- Identifying, building, and maintaining key internal and external stakeholder relationships to ensure the marketing operations objectives are met
You should ideally:
- Have at least 4 years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- Have some experience in App marketing
- Be a proactive self-starter with the desire to succeed
- Commercially savvy and performance driven
- Have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Be highly organised and driven
The role will be mainly remote, requiring only 1 day in the office per week
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.