£28k - 34k per year + benefits
8 months ago
Senior Digital PR Executive
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can own all aspects of Digital PR? We are currently working for an innovative and expanding Tech business in North Manchester to find an experience Senior Digital PR Executive to join their growing team. As the Senior Digital PR Executive, you will own all aspects of PR campaigns across the digital channels, identify link building opportunities, generate coverage and lead traffic to their website.
This brand new role will require someone who understands PR, especially when it comes to building relationships and communicating with others. You’ll naturally be charismatic wordsmith, where your press releases are informative, presentations are engaging and you are comfortable in forming and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
Your team will provide you with support where needed – you’ll work closely within the Digital Marketing team and your peers are there to help you own your channel. You’ll collaborate with the SEO Manager and work directly with the CMO to ensure that the business achieve the coverage they envisage.
What you will be doing
- Implemented, developing and delivering a PR strategy that surrounds around the digital channels
- Create engaging and informative content which will include blogs, press releases, feature articles, emails and social media
- Reach out to journalists, media outlets, businesses and form strong relationships
- Identify PR and link building opportunities
- Monitor trends in outreach, link building, tools and applications
- Present PR campaigns and strategies to senior stakeholders
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing team, reporting directly to the SEO Manager and CMO
- Supporting your peers and team
Who you will be
- An experienced executive, with proven experience in Digital PR and Outreach
- Excellent copywriting skills, especially for persuasive, informative press releases and content
- A superb understanding of SEO
- Solid knowledge in what the best practises are for link building/link aquistion
- Charismatic and friendly, you’ll be great at building and forming strong relationships with journalists, publishers and key stakeholders
- A “social chameleon” – the same as above!
If you wish to be considered for the role, please apply via the link below or contact Faye Dixon at Forward Role.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.