£65k - 75k per year
Senior Digital Web Marketing Manager
Manchester based (remote working until Jan 2021)
£65k - £75k + benefits
B2B Technology Brand (SAAS)
We have partnered with a high growth Tech Brand based here in the heart of Manchester who are looking to hire a Senior Digital Web Marketing Manager to add to their Marketing teams. You’ll work within an exciting setting, where the business has gone from strength to strength in growing its proposition and products to their partners.
This role requires deep web, analytics and conversion experience with an understanding of the role the web site plays in the overall digital marketing strategy and employer brand. You will be a strategic thinker with a bias for action and a passion for developing new ideas and testing them. You also possess the ability to gather and interpret data and use insights to formulate game plans and improve performance, working closely with both the Demand Generation and Product Marketing teams.
As the Senior Digital Web Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leading on the web strategy and develop all web properties into a major source of organic traffic and conversion, complementing our Demand Generation and Product Marketing
- Help maintain and evolve the brand and positioning whilst ensuring brand consistency cross all web platforms
- Build a short and long term web strategy using the powers and insights of data led decisions
- Drive the SEO and digital marketing strategy and maintain knowledge of the most effective organic search tactics to drive web sales leads to the business
- Own and manage all web design and development agencies whilst managing key internal relationships with wider teams in technology and UX.
- Build a sophisticated tracking and analytics infrastructure to build a best in class digital buying journey
- Iteratively and consistently drive design, content, and performance improvements for web and mobile through multivariate and A/B testing and team collaboration
- Set up and maintain tag management, tracking, and integration with marketing automation tools
As the Senior Digital Web Marketing Manager you will have the following skills:
- 7+ years experience in web or digital management with knowledge of web development, UX/UI, and design and their intersection with marketing strategy and tactics.
- Deep project management experience; proven ability to initiate large-scale web initiatives and get them across the finish line on time and within budget
- Well versed in SEO strategy and best practices
- Experience designing and optimizing a web experience to support a buyers’ journey through the marketing and sales funnel
- Understanding of content strategy and best practices relative to the web
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.