We are seeking a talented and experienced Senior Draughtsman to join a busy, expanding Creative agency who produce marvellous creative concepts for some of the world’s biggest retail brands. The agency are renowned for their designs for Window Displays, Runway Shows, Pop-Up Shops, Events and Exhibitions.
As a Senior Draughtsman, your day-to-day responsibilities will be modelling and rendering designs for a number of projects, alongside producing technical drawings for production. Working alongside a close-knit team of 3D Designers and modellers.
What you will be doing
- Design and deliver excellent visual projects
- Visualise and draw up store window schemes to scale
- Be able to work on projects from concept to production
- Work closely within the team and oversee the other members of the 3D Team
- Meet deadlines and adapt quickly to changing priorities to multiple projects
Who you will be
- 2 years of industry experience as a Senior Draughtsman
- Expert in SketchUp with portfolio to demonstrate
- Vectorworks, Vray, Cinema 4D + Adobe Suite is a huge bonus!
- Retail experience is ideal but not a deal breaker
- Design degree in either architecture, interior design, special design or something similar
- Technical drawing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A fantastic communicator both verbal and written
- A problem solver!
If you feel that you are a strong candidate for this position please email your CV and Portfolio to Faye Dixon at Forward Role to faye[at]forwardrole[dot]com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Central London
- £60k - 70k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
An award-winning IT Solutions provider is looking for a Senior UX Researcher to join their exceptional team in Central London. This is an opportunity for a confident User Researcher to work as part of a multi-disciplined agile team, working predominantly with Public Sector or Financial Services c...
- £35k - 50k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
Senior User Experience Researcher Central Manchester Up to £50,000 - Working on behalf of a service provider, I’m looking for a UX Researcher who’ll play an important part of the future growth in UX and multi-channel UX. ROLE In this role, you will be working closely with the Product & Design tea...
- £40k - 55k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Senior User Experience Designer Greater Manchester Up to £55,000 Working on behalf of a multi-national corporation I am on the search for an experienced Senior UX Designer to join a team in need of someone equipped with the tools to enhance the user experience and journeys for products across all...
- £38k - 45k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
We are currently working with a fantastic agency that specialises in designing distinctive and memorable visual concepts for only global fashion brands. The agency is looking for Junior 3D Designer to join their close knit team. As a 3D Designer, you will have the opportunity to design concepts f...