£35k - 50k per year
about 1 year ago
We are seeking a talented and experienced Senior Draughtsman to join a busy, expanding Creative agency who produce marvellous creative concepts for some of the world’s biggest retail brands. The agency are renowned for their designs for Window Displays, Runway Shows, Pop-Up Shops, Events and Exhibitions.
As a Senior Draughtsman, your day-to-day responsibilities will be modelling and rendering designs for a number of projects, alongside producing technical drawings for production. Working alongside a close-knit team of 3D Designers and modellers.
What you will be doing
- Design and deliver excellent visual projects
- Visualise and draw up store window schemes to scale
- Be able to work on projects from concept to production
- Work closely within the team and oversee the other members of the 3D Team
- Meet deadlines and adapt quickly to changing priorities to multiple projects
Who you will be
- 2 years of industry experience as a Senior Draughtsman
- Expert in SketchUp with portfolio to demonstrate
- Vectorworks, Vray, Cinema 4D + Adobe Suite is a huge bonus!
- Retail experience is ideal but not a deal breaker
- Design degree in either architecture, interior design, special design or something similar
- Technical drawing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A fantastic communicator both verbal and written
- A problem solver!
If you feel that you are a strong candidate for this position please email your CV and Portfolio to Faye Dixon at Forward Role to faye[at]forwardrole[dot]com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.