£23k - 28k per year
about 2 years ago
A leader in the fashion industry, which has worked some of the biggest bloggers and celebs (Kendall Jenner, Winnie Harlow and Little Mix to name but a few) is on the search for a driven and enthusiastic Senior eCommerce Trading Executive.
Still in its infancy, but with huge growth aspirations, now is the perfect time to join this fast-paced business.
Roles & responsibilities
- Supporting the day-to-day management of the websites and campaign schedule
- Lead the online visual merchandising process to ensure: products are added to the site in a timely fashion, product information is up to date & legally compliant,product listing categories are configured according to the business needs
- Responsible for planning, co-ordinating and executing the Marketing Trading calendar within the team to drive sales
- Ensure key trading actions and activities are briefed out to the wider marketing team
- Managing critical path deadlines
- Liaising with various teams within the business to ensure development of both UK & international territories
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting and analysis of key metrics in the market, highlighting areas of concern, trends and opportunities, as well as providing theories and recommendations to maximise sales
- Executing and delivering the eCommerce Roadmap alongside the Web Development team.
- Take a “mobile first” approach and ensure that the wider team are also taking the same approach
- Making suggestions and help to test improvements to user experience on the website
- Reporting of results to key internal stake holders and offering insight into market trends
- Driving student marketing initiatives both on and offline
- Working closely with the Senior Brand & Campaign Executive to deliver marketing campaigns
- Briefing in the trading calendar and campaign plans to the wider marketing team and setting individual actions.
- Manage the workload of direct reports.
- Undertake competitor analysis on an adhoc/seasonal basis to identify opportunities
Experience & Skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar ecommerce role
- Highly analytical and have experience in developing, managing and executing a trading calendar
- IT literate with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Magento
- Proficiency of running multiple campaigns to tight deadlines
- Familiar with ecommerce usability and UX best practice
- Confidence in tracking and reporting key metrics to senior stakeholders
- Proactive, organised and enjoys working in a results orientated environment, using own initiative
- A keen interest and good understanding of online retail
- Ability to liaise and work effectively with various teams throughout the business
- Assertive, confident and able to challenge established ways of working
- Very strong understanding about the fast fashion market and consumer mindset
- A calm individual who can work well under pressure and to very tight deadlines
- Highly professional and target driven.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.