£24k - 28k per year
Senior Email Marketing Executive- FTC
A great opportunity had arisen with an education charity in Manchester who looking for a Senior Email Marketing Executive for a 9 month FTC.
This role will suit someone with experience delivering email marketing campaigns and can deliver quality content across on and offline platforms.
You will be home based working remotely initially.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Deliver a busy schedule of email marketing campaigns to large audiences
- Write, plan and deliver marketing, content and events focused emails
- Ensure scheduling of all email campaigns
- Review segmentation and targeting of campaigns
- Monitor and evaluate email campaign success
- Support wider marketing and digital departments on their email strategy
- Design and deliver company-wide newsletters
- Proven experience in an email marketing role is essential
- Able to write, send and evaluate emails to small and large audiences
- Strong writing and communication skillset
- Able to deliver engaging content
- Experience using Salesforce CRM system would be preferable
- Able to evaluate and make recommendations on campaign success
£24,000 to £28,000 per annum
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.