£55k - 75k per year + Holiday, prof training, pension
A growing and well-backed software house who deliver unique and industry leading products require a Senior Front End Developer, who specialises in Vue to drive their products forward with well-engineered solutions that have a great design to them too.
As a Senior Front End Developer in this company, you’ll be operating in a capacity where you’ll be seen as the “go-to specialist” for all things Front End and this will bring with it a lot of autonomy and responsibility.
The successful Senior Front End Developer will be:
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries.
- Implementing testing into you workflows.
- Optimizing the applications/products for performance.
- Work with the architects to deliver designs and architectures.
- Mentor Junior Developers.
- Guiding the team on methodologies, patterns and practices.
As a Senior Front End Developer you will ideally have the following experience:
- A background in UX design.
- Awareness of AWS, CI/CD.
If you’d like to operate within a fast-growing and high performing environment where you’ll have broad responsibility and control over a product then click apply today to begin the process.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.