Front End Developer (Reactjs), Manchester, £50,000 - £65,000
Who we’re looking for
A Front-End Developer who is motivated by delivering clean effective code and best practices whilst understanding the importance of working closely with the wider team within a DevOps environment.
What you’ll do
- Develop new features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Have an input into what we do and how we do it. We want a thinker as well as a doer with the ability to question decisions where appropriate
- Work on both Web and App
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Clean reusable code
- Knowledge and experience of source control such as Git
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £35k - 50k per year
Front End Developer, Bury, £35K - £48K Forward Role Recruitment are working with a household name company who are increasing the size of their Development team. The successful candidates will: Design and develop internal systems and application Collaborate with other developers and supply chain t...
- £50k - 65k per year
- Manchester City Centre
- £40k - 50k per year + BENS
Lead Front End Developer, Manchester, circa £45k Forward Role are working as the key recruitment partners of the institution that is Graduate Prospects. For many companies and organisations looking to recruit talented and well-qualified graduates, Prospects is the first choice. For some, it's the...
- £45k - 55k per year
Forward Role Recruitment Technology Division is recruiting on behalf of an award winning and innovative technology business based in Manchester City Centre. The business is set to scale and they now have an urgent require for multiple senior .Net Developers to hit the ground running with leading ...