£40k - 45k per year
Senior Graphic Designer / £40,000 - £45,000 PA / Finance & Technology / Full time, permanent
Working on behalf of a forward-thinking fin-tech business, I am on the search for passionate, proactive, and talented Senior Designer’s in Manchester!
If you’re ambitious, creative and have proficient experience working across the Adobe Creative Suite then this role will be perfect for you!
In this role, you will champion the company’s creative output across both print and digital mediums. You will be expected to think strategically as well as working collaboratively across multiple teams while working on some incredible national projects.
This role is challenging, varied and consistently moving. I want to speak to creatives who turn up with a positive outlook and a can-do attitude, and in return you will be gifted multiple opportunities to progress your career later on down the line.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to join a company recently names in the 25th Best Companies to work for in 2021 and is recognised as one of Manchester’s largest providers in this particular product.
Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years within the design industry.
- A proven track-record designing web, print and social platforms.
- Some understanding or knowledge of UX (knowing your limitations when designing for the web).
- Experience in creating eye-catching visual graphic.
- Experience designing/redesigning landing pages, marketing banners and email assets.
- Ability to work collaboratively or as part of a team.
- Experience working with Key Stakeholders and senior members of the team.
*Remote and flexible working situations available
Interested? APPLY or email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your most recent CV and portfolio for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.