Senior Group Affiliates and Partnerships Executive
Highly competitive salary + benefits*
Trafford Park – 2-3 days in office
Forward Role are proud to be supporting their longstanding and award winning partner, an international and widely-respected Retail business in their search for a new Senior Affiliates and Partnerships Executive. Based in Trafford Park and operating a very flexible, hybrid working model of 2-3 days in the beautiful offices, this role would report into a talented & highly knowledgeable Digital Acquisition Manager to contribute to the growth of the already highly successful Affiliate channel across the UK & International websites.
This highly cross-functional Group role will work across the 3 core business ecommerce brands and multiple international territories, to define and deliver best practice strategy, leading and embedding the Group’s approach to Affiliate & Partnerships whilst driving acquisition and conversion. The position includes planning, tailoring and delivering affiliate campaigns and building direct partnerships in order to reach and engage new & existing audiences. A highly commercial role, this position requires a strong understanding of financial budgets, commission rates, cost of sale and return on investment.
Core responsibilities include:
- Executing the Group Affiliate & Partnerships strategy in core markets to drive brand acquisition and conversion
- Proactively researching and sourcing new Affiliates and Partnerships opportunities to drive up new customer acquisition
- Building strong relationships and maximising performance from existing partners
- Experienced in using Awin to set CPA rates, upload offers, validating commissions & onboarding publishers
- Building detailed and well coordinated seasonal plans in line with the Group Digital Trade Plans
- Delivering return on investment by negotiating Affiliates and Partnerships packages, in line with the Group Digital Trade Plans
- Analysing and reporting on key KPIs to monitor channel performance. Summarise key insights, and recommend relevant actions. Sharing learnings with the wider department.
- Confident user of Google Analytics & Excel
- Staying abreast of market trends to develop and inspire the Regatta group Affiliates and Partnerships
- Ensure latest onsite promotional activity is communicated to partners, delivered by working closely with Central Digital teams and Brand teams to ensure messaging is in line
Your skills & experience:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar Affiliates & Partnerships role – either in house or agency
- Driven and results orientated.
- Outstanding presentation and influencing skills, excellent commercial acumen with a “get up and go” attitude.
- Has a creative flair and an ability to think outside the box.
- Proven analytical capabilities, with previous experience of commercial data analysis.
- Effective reporting & presentation skills.
*Salary and package will be discussed over a call with the relevant Consultant managing this vacancy.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.