£30k - 35k per year
0161 914 8499
over 2 years ago
We have been engaged by a well-respected business to recruit a Senior Insight Analyst. The role will be responsible for all MI within two of their business units. The role will focus on client reporting driving increased understanding of their clients' needs and potential development of their services.
This role is far from a standard MI role and will involve the following responsibilities:
- Being part of the Data Science team, producing operation reports to identify areas for improvement in current operational processes.
- Producing BAU reporting, ensuring that these continue to serve all stakeholders' needs.
- Work with al key stakeholders to understand their evolving need for MI reporting.
We are looking for somebody who can display the following:
- You must be proficient in SQL.
- This role will be working with SAS, so experience or awareness of SAS is essential.
- You will need to be comfortable dealing with people at all levels within the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to use your experience and also gain new skills in a dynamic environment. If you are interested in this role or would like to have a discussion about the market in general, please send your details to email@example.com or call 07557 327 450.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.