£35k - 42k per year
Forward Role are working with an exciting, online business in Liverpool who are experiencing continued growth. As a Senior Insight Analyst, you will be playing an incredibly important role to help deliver strategy and drive growth. Working with customer data, you will identify areas of opportunity, development, and deliver insights for key decision making.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide on-going analytics support and deliver insight in to customer behaviours for the trading & product teams
- Be proactive in identifying areas of opportunity and insight for retention strategy
- Detailed and in-depth analysis of the digital experience and identify areas to improve customer experience
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards to monitor and track promotional and marketing activity
- Using Campaign and ROI analysis to drive decision making for future marketing plans
- Deliver and drive customer lifetime value modelling and analysis
- Work closely with key stakeholders, understanding their requirements and communicating clear insight back
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in a Customer/Marketing Analytics role
- Strong SQL and Excel experience
- Google Analytics experience is desirable
- Ability to transform complex data in to easily digested actionable insight
- Understanding of digital marketing channels
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships with various stakeholders
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.