£35k - 45k per year
Forward Role are working with a well-established business who are experience significant grown and investment in the data and analytics function.
This role is based in Manchester or Preston, offering hybrid working.
The BI & Insight Analyst will play an integral role in supporting the company’s strategic plan, by providing the insight and analysis required to enable confident decision making, doing so in both proactive and reactive circumstances together with making value adding recommendations to senior stakeholders.
You will be working business wide, working with a range of data and technologies. You will be working with stakeholders at all levels, and so will need to be confident in tailoring the analytical output to suit the end user.
In an organisation lacking analytical maturity the role forms part of the Business Intelligence Leadership group tasked with educating colleagues across the business on how they should consume and take conclusions from the information received.
Role & responsibilities:
- Reactive Insight - understanding analytical and information across all areas of the business and delivering answers with a high degree of accuracy.
- Consistently adopting the perspective of internal customers and questioning initial requests, determining if further value can be added through broadening of the original scope.
- Proactive Insight – make recommendations to team and wider business of insight that would add further value in support the strategy
- Business Reporting – ensuring any regular reporting meets business requirements across content & frequency, is continuously and closely monitored and new opportunities for additions and developments are sought.
- Modelling –provide value adding modelling applications, including clustering, propensity, profiling and segmentation.
- Working with existing data and identifying new sources (internal & external) to help to unlock performance efficiencies.
- Data Visualisation – utilise visualisation tools (ie Tableau) to create compelling, robust and repeatable outputs to help stakeholders gain immediate clarity on business performance.
- Working with stakeholders to understand how they best ingest information and tailoring visualisation approaches / outputs to suit.
- Relationship Management – identifying, building and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships across the business.
Skills & experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in a data / insight driven role
- Experience and knowledge around marketing analytics and insight
- Advanced Excel experience is essential
- Experience working with data visualisation tools such as Tableau
- Experience working with SQL/SAS/R/Python is desirable but not essential
- Stakeholder management experience – strong communication skills
- Ability to present complex information to a non-technical audience
- Ability to translate large complex data sets in to actionable insight
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.