We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Integrated Designer to join a full-service creative agency that specialises in healthcare in London. This communications agency is a group of extremely passionate designers across print and digital. The Senior Designer will be working in amongst a team, that is made up of crafters, out of the box thinkers, storytellers and magic makers in healthcare campaigns.
This global, leading agency is based in the heart of London, you will be amongst the hustle and bustle of creative like-minded people, creating projects that stand out from the crowd.
The role of Senior Integrated Designer isn’t just simply designing a leaflet here or a web banner there. This encompassing designer position will mean that yes, you are designing the latter, but you will also be involved in storyboarding for animation, wire-framing for a website and developing ground-breaking data visuals. If you’re looking for a role that is going to truly keep you on your toes, then get in touch today.
What will you be doing
- As a Senior Designer, you will be working on a variety of projects including branding, animation, social media, website designers, graphics, video production and more
- It will come to you naturally to complete the day-to-day design and artwork
- Designing infographics for a number of visual assets
- Taking the reins on a project from concepts to delivery
- Creating engaging visual images for presentations, campaigns, and events
- Taking the more junior members of the team under your wing and guiding them to create magnificent work
Who you will be
- A Designer with at least 5 years of agency experience – in the healthcare industry is a bonus
- The Senior Designer must have a portfolio demonstrating print, digital and animation projects
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere Pro (Cinema 4D is a huge bonus!)
- Extensive knowledge in PowerPoint presentation
- A skilled multi-tasker
- Outstanding design ability
- Highly motivated and a positive thinker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you feel that you are suitable for the role then please contact Faye Dixon at Forward Role by applying below or sending your CV and portfolio to faye[at]forwardrole[dot]com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £38k - 45k per year
We are currently working with a fantastic agency that specialises in designing distinctive and memorable visual concepts for only global fashion brands. The agency is looking for Junior 3D Designer to join their close knit team. As a 3D Designer, you will have the opportunity to design concepts f...
- £45k - 55k per year
One of the UK’s leading Digital Agencies is looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer to join their buzzing East London team. Working as part of a close-knit team, you will help clients to realise their full digital potential. What the role includes: Working with start-ups and recognised brands; unders...
- £30k - 40k per year
Creative Web Designer South Manchester Up to £40,000 Working on behalf of a disruptive Digital Marketing & Design agency I’m on the search for a Creative Web Designer well equipped with the tools to interpret a basic client brief to design engaging web based architecture. This role will be best s...
- £30k - 40k per year
Senior UI Designer (Creative) South Manchester £30,000 - £40,000 - Working on behalf of a Marketing and Design agency based in South Manchester I am on the search for a self-sufficient, hardworking, UI Designer to join a rapidly growing consultative agency. Specialising in a range of services inc...