£40k - 50k per year
4 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Integrated Designer to join a full-service creative agency that specialises in healthcare in London. This communications agency is a group of extremely passionate designers across print and digital. The Senior Designer will be working in amongst a team, that is made up of crafters, out of the box thinkers, storytellers and magic makers in healthcare campaigns.
This global, leading agency is based in the heart of London, you will be amongst the hustle and bustle of creative like-minded people, creating projects that stand out from the crowd.
The role of Senior Integrated Designer isn’t just simply designing a leaflet here or a web banner there. This encompassing designer position will mean that yes, you are designing the latter, but you will also be involved in storyboarding for animation, wire-framing for a website and developing ground-breaking data visuals. If you’re looking for a role that is going to truly keep you on your toes, then get in touch today.
What will you be doing
- As a Senior Designer, you will be working on a variety of projects including branding, animation, social media, website designers, graphics, video production and more
- It will come to you naturally to complete the day-to-day design and artwork
- Designing infographics for a number of visual assets
- Taking the reins on a project from concepts to delivery
- Creating engaging visual images for presentations, campaigns, and events
- Taking the more junior members of the team under your wing and guiding them to create magnificent work
Who you will be
- A Designer with at least 5 years of agency experience – in the healthcare industry is a bonus
- The Senior Designer must have a portfolio demonstrating print, digital and animation projects
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere Pro (Cinema 4D is a huge bonus!)
- Extensive knowledge in PowerPoint presentation
- A skilled multi-tasker
- Outstanding design ability
- Highly motivated and a positive thinker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you feel that you are suitable for the role then please contact Faye Dixon at Forward Role by applying below or sending your CV and portfolio to faye[at]forwardrole[dot]com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.