Marketing & Communications
£25k - 30k per year + Excellent Benefits
0161 641 5545
about 1 year ago
Our client is a leading Professional Services business who are looking to recruit a Senior Internal Communications Executive to join their busy team.
You will support the implementation of their go-to-market strategy by delivering the internal communications programme. The role will enable the right candidate to join a newly created Communications Team, shape the firm’s internal channel strategy and offer personal development opportunities at a time of business growth.
- Working closely with the Communications Manager to devise an internal communications programme that aligns with the go-to-market strategy.
- Developing and managing internal channels including the intranet, e-newsletter, social networking platform, internal publications, town halls and the annual colleague conference.
- Producing high quality engaging content including news stories, blogs, vlogs, social media posts, photography and video content.
- Updating key areas of the intranet including the homepage, news pages and campaign pages.
- Keeping up to date with internal communications best practice to generate ideas and recommendations.
- Monitoring of internal communications activity and weekly reporting on channel and content performance.
- Training and coaching of colleagues in aspects of internal communications to support capability and development.
- Working collaboratively with the marketing and business development team to maximise colleague engagement.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders including people and development, IT and finance teams regarding content production.
- Liaising with external agencies and suppliers.
- Degree educated ideally from an English, Communications or Journalism related degree.
- Previous experience of delivering internal communications in a corporate or professional services environment.
- Strong content production skills including writing and editing of news and blogs, production of videos and animations and commissioning of photography.
- Strong channel management experience including the delivery of multi-channel communications campaigns.
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of written and spoken English and attention to detail.
- Video editing skills highly desirable.
- Cultural intelligence and interest in what makes people tick.
- Strong team ethic and a collaborative approach.
- Proactivity and solution-focused mindset.
- Flexibility and responsiveness.
- Willingness to learn and continuously improve.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.