£45k - 55k per year
An exciting interim option for a highly experienced Senior Internal Communications Manager to join a company at a time of positive change, this is a growing organisation with big plans.
Within this role you will develop and implement the company communication strategy, touching all parts of the business, and working with stakeholders at all levels.
The companies key positioning is around a people and tech organisation rather than a traditional corporate background – with a customer focus. So I’m looking for someone tech-savvy, who will be able to support to establish the organisation as a thought leader.
This is a 3-6 month interim contract, with the potential for perm due to the growth plans.
About the role:
- Working closely with the Head of Internal Communications to deliver on the Internal Comms strategy.
- Lead communication and change on key initiatives, product launches and marketing activities, working in partnership with HR, External Comms and all other key stakeholders to ensure smooth comms and change process.
- Managing the logistics and planning for the successful running of special digital and in person events.
- Produce engaging content, seeking out compelling news stories from across the business to be distributed across all channels. Content to promote the brand, purpose, culture and encouring leaders and colleahies to share their stories with each other. .
- Potential to manage a Communications Executive who will provide support for the team, ensuring their engagement and success.
- Min 5 years within a communcations role, focus on internal communications.
- Worked in, and thrives in, a fast paced, busy environment.
- A proven success translating business language and strategy into engaging, insightful communications that inspire action.
- Calm under pressure, logical, and confident – comfortable communicating with all levels.
- Innovative mindset that can bring new ideas to improve the business
- Self-starter with the abilty to work autonomously.
If you are interested in hearing more please apply today, alternatively please get in touch with Beth Price on email@example.com or 07732 689608.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.