£80k - 90k per year
7557 396 272
12 months ago
Our client is a global, leading professional services business, looking for a Senior Internal Communications Manager to be based in their London offices.
The role will report into the Head of Communications, focussing on business partnering key business areas and working with senior leaders to help plan and deliver on strategic communications programmes.
You will have the gravitas to deal effectively with senior leaders within the business and the ability to deliver creative communications in a fast-moving environment. You’ll be experienced in quickly building rapport with demanding stakeholders and exercising sound judgment in your dealings with them. Resilient and flexible, the role-holder will be comfortable with complexity and ideally, used to working within a matrixed organisation. You’ll also have a track record of managing and coaching less experienced internal communications professionals.
Some of the key accountabilities will include:
• Acting as communications business partner to a number of senior leaders, building trusted advisor relationships with them over time
• Leading on communications planning, ensuring that they are engaged in a way that is consistent with the firm’s overall operating model and the overall communications strategy
• Accountable for the successful implementation and rollout of these plans, including tailoring strategic messaging, drafting and designing communications, segmenting audiences and measuring success
• Working with colleagues in the broader Internal Communications team to align messages across the board and contributing to the wider forward-planning process of the team
• Bringing innovative and creative thinking to the table, working with designated leaders to introduce fresh approaches to delivering internal communications
• Working with senior leaders and their teams to help them improve dialogue and face-to-face communication within our client-facing teams
• Coaching and line-managing team members, while also working collaboratively with peers both within and without the Internal Communications team
If you’re interested, get in touch – email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.