£60k - 75k per year + Bonus, remote working, pension
4 months ago
A global business, who have 5-star customer product (AWS marketplace) and employee reviews (Glassdoor) are expanding their software engineering teams on a large scale and therefore, need a number of Developers to facilitate their mass growth, starting with a Senior Java Developer.
The company have a number of purpose built data transformation products, which are trusted by over 500+ businesses globally, with some major enterprise clients utilising their products. With more data than ever being generated, it’s crucial to find new and efficient ways to consolidate and utilise that information, therefore the products created are helping businesses of all sizes and a Senior Software Engineer is needed to continue this drive.
As a Senior Java Developer, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Hands-on coding of the companies products.
- Take the lead of developing new architecture and designs.
- Prompt prioritisation of product bugs.
- Discuss and establish design patterns and framework selections.
- Involvement of recruiting and mentoring Junior members.
- Develop new skills and delegate within the team.
As a Senior Java Developer you will need the following skills and experience:
- Java 8+.
- Agile. (Kanban and SCRUM).
- AWS, GCP and/or Azure knowledge. (Desirable).
If you’re a Senior Java Developer, looking to take your career into high-performing and successful business then click apply today and become part of a really exciting journey.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.