0161 974 5630
about 1 year ago
They provide great training, mentoring and support in order for you to be successful and continue to develop at all levels. Also, you will have the opportunity to build your own front end team as the projects scales.
Alongside this they provide flexible working hours with 10-4 being core hours, remote working 1-2 days a week with the possibility of this becoming a fully remote position in the future, social events, private health care and pension scheme.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Extensive experience with Ember or React
- Excellent understanding of HTML & CSS
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issue and ways to work around them
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- Familiarity with Gulp & Grunt
- Experience in start ups
- Experience building websites and applications
Salary open for the right levels of experience.
To contact me for further information this role or for a confidential career chat, call me on 07732689660 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.