£30k - 43k per year
Forward Role are delighted to be working with an exciting, forward thinking business who are industry leaders in their sector. The business offers outstanding training and development, and internal growth and progression. Due to a recent promotion, they are looking for a Senior Marketing Analyst to join the experienced, multi-skilled analytics team.
As a Senior Marketing Analyst, you will play an integral role in the Insight & Analysis team, supporting the business in being data driven and making data driven, informed decisions. The role will be working alongside the marketing and email team, delivering insights in the channel performance and ensuring data integrity for all campaigns. You will also be responsible for data management and GDPR compliance.
The business are looking for someone with SQL or SAS experience, who is eager and ambitious to learn and develop in Marketing Analytics and Insight.
This role is based in Manchester City Centre. The team are currently working remotly, moving forward they will be working 2 days in the office.
Role & responsibilities:
- Extract and manipulate raw data for analysis and reporting
- Act proactively, to continuously improve and develop reporting
- Build relationships with stakeholders and understand their requirements
- Deliver insightful recommendations to the marketing team
- Produce accurate and targeted data selections for campaigns
- Lead the data management processes, ensuring to support business needs
- Ensure GDPR compliance
- Design, build and testing to deliver automated campaigns
Skills & experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in a data insight analyst role
- Experience in SQL or SAS is essential
- Ability to deliver insight and communicate in a clear manner
- Advanced Excel user
- Highly analytical and a keen problem solver
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.