£35k - 40k per year
4 months ago
Senior Marketing and Communications Officer
A leading University is looking for a Senior Marketing and Communications Officer to join their team for 12 months. This role is responsible for promoting the course and ensuring a high quality of services is delivered on the student recruitment marketing services.
This role will suit someone with a strong full mix background in marketing and communications in the education sector. There is an immediate need so if you can start quickly that might help!
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (email@example.com)
- Deliver a marketing and communications strategy to enhance the performance of student recruitment for the institute
- Ensure consistent deliver of high quality service for the delivery of student recruitment marketing services
- Provide specialist information/training to colleagues that will enhance the wider process
- Work with various stakeholders at different levels and in different areas of the business to ensure the strategy is delivered to the highest standard
- Lead the direct marketing related activities including collateral
- Assist with the set up of the institutes online presence- website, blog, social media etc
- Ensure effective reporting and measuring of all marketing and communications activities
- Provide marketing and communications best practice across the organisation
- Manage and develop marketing and communications campaigns and materials in support of student recruitment
- Proven experience working in a marketing and communications position is essential
- Knowledge of the higher education sector would be preferable
- Able to demonstrate strong project management experience- have a track record of delivering complex projects to deadline and budget
- Demonstrable experience leading and developing integrated marketing campaigns for large audiences
- Commitment to creativity and new ideas
- Able to work with multiple stakeholders at different levels
- Analytical in approach
- Able to start quickly
£35k to £40k
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.