Location:Manchester City Centre
£25k - 33k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client, a leading SaaS business who have recently launched a new product are now looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to play a key role in our client’s future growth plans.
Working closely with the Head of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for lead generation marketing campaigns for a new product as they take it from an early-stage to scale-up.
Having had success with their webinar series and whitepaper content, and limited success with social media and PPC, this role is the perfect opportunity for an innovative and results-orientated marketer who is prepared to take what they’ve learned works for their customers and make it their own.
Your job will be to….
- Plan, lead on and execute lead generation tactics and campaigns from start to finish, ensuring they are aligned across all channels and tailored to customer needs. Ideally, you will have experience in this area and a proven track record of success.
- Create content that is valuable for customers such as whitepapers, webinars, resources and checklists to support campaigns.
- Gain a deep understanding of our customers and target market, keeping them front and centre of your decisions. Understand how to use customer insights as a springboard for marketing initiatives that achieve growth.
- Run data-driven experiments to find the most effective channels for your objectives. Double down on what works.
- Work closely with the Business Development/Sales team to enhance and refine the full sales funnel to improve conversion rates.
- Manage digital media, including the website and social media channels.
- Write and edit high quality, compelling copy, that is accurate and grammatically correct, making sure that all printed and online communications demonstrate the brand values.
- Support the coordination of the company’s presence at events, and represent the company when appropriate.
- Develop our martech stack to enable scale, and drive campaign and spend performance.
- Experience in a similar marketing role with clear evidence of impact (Advantageous to be within a Technology or SaaS organisation)
- Proven ability to deliver effective marketing communications campaigns that grow sales pipeline
- Proven ability to work independently and drive projects through proactive thinking and decision-making
- Experience in planning, researching and creating content and resources for a variety of communications channels
- Outstanding writing skills, with experience communicating with a range of audiences
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively on several active projects simultaneously
- Excellent IT skills including experience using a range of programmes such as Mailchimp and Wordpress
- Experience in high-growth / start-up environment
- Good sense of humour and ability to adapt to a changing environment as the company matures
- Marketing or related degree or CIM/CIPR recognised qualification
- Experience marketing to decision-makers in HR
- Knowledge of Account-based and/or B2B SaaS Marketing
- Knowledge of Capsule or similar CRM
- Google Analytics
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.