£23k - 30k per year
A successful growing luxury retailer based in Greater Manchester are looking for a proactive and driven Senior Marketing Executive on a 12-18 month maternity leave contract. This is a great opportunity for an experienced marketer that wants to have autonomy and have their voice heard. You will be the sole marketer (along with support from the ex Marketing Director Owner) and really make the role your own.
Although this is a 12-18 month contract there is the potential for the right person for this to become perm, as it is a growing company who are predicting another record breaking year this year.
Currently flexi working in office and from home and this will continue going forward.
About the role:
- Manage and deliver on all marketing campaigns across all channels digital and traditional.
- A big focus for this business is Social Media - managing organic and some paid media. You will create content, copy, schedule, post and report. (Instagram, Facebook and start up a Pinterest board for them).
- General marketing - including brand, print, email marketing and website.
- Predominately B2C marketing, some B2B.
- Content creation - across all channels, including some photography and all copywriting.
- Working with the ex Marketing Director owner on marketing strategy, coming up with new innovative ideas and managing this through to fruition.
- Great all round marketer, ideally from a B2C background, would be great if you have a mix.
- Strong social media experience across organic and paid.
- Passion for creating great content and copy, this will be tested in a task at interview stage.
- Comfortable working autonously and finds this exciting.
- Driven, upbeat, creative and confident.
If you are interested please apply ASAP or alternatively get in touch with Beth Price on email@example.com or 07732 689608.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.