£26k - 28k per year + Bonus & Benefits
The Marketing Campaigns Executive will be responsible for designing and implementing integrated campaigns that positively impact new business growth. This role will sit within the marketing department and report directly into the Head of Marketing and the successful candidate will collaborate with the content, design, and sales teams.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in using data to assess and improve previous campaigns to deliver a continuous cycle of new opportunities for the sales team to approach. This is an exciting period to join the business as they continue to chase ambitious sales growth and cement their place as a leading UK player in their sector
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design & implement integrated campaigns across online platforms
- Measure and develop these campaigns through a data-led approach
- Work across the marketing and sales teams to ensure these campaigns contribute to our new business pipeline
- Continue to develop nurture pipelines for leads who are not yet ready to enter into the sales pipeline
- Experience in creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience in a performance-based role and the ability to work to pre-agreed targets
- An understanding of data and the ability to analyse your campaigns
- Exceptional communication skills
- Tenacity and an ability to spot new opportunities
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role in a B2B environment (ideally SaaS)
- Passionate, energetic and full of innovative commercial ideas
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation software
- Experience managing third party agency relationships
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.