£24k - 26k per year
We have an exciting role for a tech professional services business based in Lancashire, who are looking for a proactive and driven Senior Marketing Executive to join their team of 3in marketing. This is a great opportunity for an experienced marketer that wants to have autonomy and have their ideas and voice heard. You will report into the Operations Manager (who has knowledge of marketing and knows the business, and their customers inside out) and will be supported by 2 junior marketers.
Role is office based for probation period, then flex working and at home working.
About the role:
- Manage and deliver on all marketing campaigns across all channels digital and traditional.
- A big focus of this role is pulling together content, and writing copy for website, social, blogs. Someone that can motivate others in the business (mainly sales) to get involved in marketing and create content too.
- General marketing - including brand, print, email marketing and website, social and events.
- B2C and B2B marketing.
- Working with the Operations Manager on marketing strategy, coming up with new innovative ideas and managing this through to delivery.
- High performance business so keen eye on results - reporting, presenting marketing outcomes in meetings with senior staff, improving on these.
- Great all round marketer with a good couple of years under their belt in a Marketing Exec level role.
- Come from a fast paced background, marketing agency considered.
- Personality is so important - you need to love marketing, be passionate, confident, proactive and always looking to improve.
- Passion for creating great content and copy.
- Comfortable working autonously and finds this exciting.
If you are interested please apply today, or to find out more get in touch with Beth Price on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07732 689608.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.