£27k - 30k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a fast-growth Manchester SaaS business who are looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to join their dynamic Marketing team.
About the Role
This role sits in the marketing team and reports to the Head of Marketing. The position involves developing and executing campaigns to drive awareness and leads, content creation and promotion, and social media management. We’re looking for an innovative multi-tasker and all-round marketer.
This role is best suited to someone who is creative, ambitious, and keen to make a career for themselves in one of the fastest growing start-ups.
The successful candidate will ideally have some previous experience within B2B marketing campaigns, the Adobe Creative Suite, and marketing automation. Good level of writing ability is required.
- Create blog posts, news articles and case studies
- Manage social media and posting
- Create internal collateral, such as PDFs, subscriber newsletters and brochures
- Ensure product and website copy consistency
- Assist with the design and creation of marketing assets
- Create automated newsletters and emails
- Video editing and graphic creation
- At least 1 years’ experience in marketing
- A good eye for proofing and design
- Understanding of SEO best practice
- The ability to work independently as well as alongside other team members
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + your birthday + bank holidays
- Company pension
- Continuous development and training
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.