£26k - 29k per year + excellent benefits
This is a great role for a strong Marketing Executive to gain invaluable experience working for an internationally known and well regarded education brand that have a large marketing team who are all talented and passionate abot what they do.
You will work across 2 divisions, and work with a centralised marketing team, briefing them on campaigns and managing these through to delivery.
You will get great benefits such as 25 days holiday, plus Christmas off paid and bank holidays on top! What's not to love?
There is also flexi working and a mix of at home and at office work.
About the role:
- You will work closely with senior stakeholders, with a particular focus on project and campaign management.
- Work is mainly content led across website, social and email marketing.
- SEO and PPC responsibilities, they are hands on with this (not through agency).
- You will produce engaging content and copy - utulising in house designers/photographers, briefing and working with them closely.
- You will be responsible for tracking, reporting and evaluating campaign results.
- Strong experience managing marketing campaigns end to end.
- All round marketing mix experience, with a focus on digital marketing.
- Excellent communication skills and be able to influence planning and decision-making.
- Abilitity to manage and prioritise multiple projects and stakeholders across different streams of work.
- Results driven, with a great attention to detail and accuracy.
Interested? Apply ASAP, if you would like more information on the role please get in touch with Beth Price on email@example.com, or call 07732 689608.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.