Location:Manchester City Centre
£30k - 35k per year
Senior Marketing Executive
Manchester City Centre
Are you an experienced Marketing Executive looking for an exciting new role?
Due to securing a HUGE amount of funding this transport service are looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Executive to join their growing team. Reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager this new role will help the business engage with their customers to promote the upgrades to their routes and its long term benefits at the same time as making sure their customers are kept up to date and can plan their journeys.
This will be a vital role in advancing the ways in which they communicate with customers through their digital channels such as website, email, social media and traditional media. Customer feedback will be collected to improve the digital experience. Working collaboratively with other internal teams, external suppliers and industry partners you will make marketing communications that ensure customers are happy and will travel with them again.
- Applying the digital marketing strategy throughout all digital channels and touchpoints
- Work together with the nominated creative agency to create a marketing campaign that is influenced by customer and stakeholder insight
- Constantly examine performance to refine content as the campaign moves forward
- Developing and putting into place all digital content to communicate with customers through Website, App, email or social media
- Knowing the customer journey, looking for customer feedback and putting into action improvements to the digital touchpoints
- Managing the digital marketing across SEO, Display and Social
- Meeting industry standards to keep customers informed about their journeys
- Making sure the budget is managed effectively
- Collaborating with our industry partners, keeping everyone engaged and informed.
What you will need:
- At least 3 years’ experience in Marketing
- Hold a degree in Marketing (ideally)
- Knowledgeable about planning and executing digital marketing campaigns
- Experience working agency or client side
- Technical skills in using digital systems such as Sitecore or salesforce
- Be highly organised with strong copy writing skills, a good attention to detail and the ability to analyse data to make actionable improvements
- A people person and work well in a team
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.