Our client, a leading property company in South Manchester, are looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Executive into a new stand-alone role. Supported by the wider group’s marketing function, the successful applicant will be afforded a lot of autonomy and will report directly to the Director.
You will have a creative flair and a keen eye for detail, as well as a way with words. The ability to adapt to our client’s tone of voice is essential and you will be responsible for a wide range of duties, ensuring all our marketing adheres to brand guidelines. You will be a true brand champion.
We’re looking for a highly organised individual who can juggle multiple tasks and ensure deadlines are met. You will possess excellent copywriting and proofreading skills in addition to understanding marketing fundamentals and digital best practices. If you’re a social media butterfly who can spark conversations, and an email marketing advocate obsessed with achieving results, we’d love to hear from you. We want someone who eat, sleeps and breathes marketing to help push our client’s brand forward.
You’ll also able to work well both collaboratively and independently under minimum supervision.
- Providing new and creative ideas for campaigns and commercial activity
- Responsibility for ensuring email campaigns are designed, built, sent and analysed (using internal systems such as Mailchimp)
- Tracking conversion rates and suggesting improvements to the usability, design and content of the company website to improve conversions
- Liaising with key internal stakeholders, communicating campaign details to relevant parties
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Providing general support to the wider business and marketing team on and offline
- Creating general marketing literature (must be proficient in the use of HTML and design software such as Photoshop/InDesign)
- Devising appropriate on/offline lead generation strategies to ensure they achieve maximum potential
- Ensure fresh and SEO ready content is updated to the website regularly with industry news, hints and tips for tenants, buyers, landlords and developers
- Take ownership of social engagement to ensure our client has an active presence in the marketplace and are reaching out to key target markets
- Analyse results across marketing channels and identify improvements where necessary.
Essential Skills/ Experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent preferred, though applicants qualified by experience may be accepted.
- Genuine enthusiasm for marketing, especially online, is essential.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role
- Design skills are required (use of Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
- Can-do attitude with good common sense; creative, enthusiastic, self-motivated, great sense of humour.
- Experience of PPC, SEO, Email Marketing and Social Media campaigns is advantageous.
- Keen attention to detail, including spelling and grammar, with a desire to deliver an excellent customer experience.
- Understand and be able to drive continuous improvement of brand awareness.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, ability to communicate messages in the company’s tone.
- Excellent IT skills; Website CMS, all Microsoft applications, Adobe Photoshop and a basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Able to work alone with direction and to multi-task, work quickly and manage a workload that will vary from day to day.
- Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Should be able to demonstrate success within a previous marketing role
- Good working knowledge of web analytics is advantageous.
- Good time management skills
- Constantly looking to self-improve and improve company processes and systems
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £25k - 30k per year
Marketing Executive Chester £25,000 to £30,000 The Role A professional and commercially focused marketing executive to support and drive the growth of the business. You will report directly to the Senior Marketing Manager to support in the delivery of the marketing plan across the business. You w...
- £16k - 20k per year
Creative Marketing Executive Introduction: An exciting fitness brand is looking for a Creative Marketing Executive to join the team during a period of investment and growth. This is a 12 month contract with the view to grow it into a permanent role. This is a brand new role and would suit someone...
- £20k - 25k per year
Marketing Executive South Manchester/Cheshire £20,000 to £25,000 - DOE Our client is a forward thinking, niche services business - an ambitious, rapidly growing company who need talented people to join their team. If you want to work in a fast paced, busy environment where you can really make you...
- £23k - 30k per year
Account Manager / Senior Account Executive Marketing Agency Warrington £23k - £30k Job ID: 38638 A leading, multi award winning, marketing agency are looking to recruit a Senior Account Executive or Account Manager looking for the next step to work with some very well known clients. This is a rar...