£25k - 28k per year
0161 641 5545
about 2 years ago
Our client, a leading property company in South Manchester, are looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Executive into a new stand-alone role. Supported by the wider group’s marketing function, the successful applicant will be afforded a lot of autonomy and will report directly to the Director.
You will have a creative flair and a keen eye for detail, as well as a way with words. The ability to adapt to our client’s tone of voice is essential and you will be responsible for a wide range of duties, ensuring all our marketing adheres to brand guidelines. You will be a true brand champion.
We’re looking for a highly organised individual who can juggle multiple tasks and ensure deadlines are met. You will possess excellent copywriting and proofreading skills in addition to understanding marketing fundamentals and digital best practices. If you’re a social media butterfly who can spark conversations, and an email marketing advocate obsessed with achieving results, we’d love to hear from you. We want someone who eat, sleeps and breathes marketing to help push our client’s brand forward.
You’ll also able to work well both collaboratively and independently under minimum supervision.
- Providing new and creative ideas for campaigns and commercial activity
- Responsibility for ensuring email campaigns are designed, built, sent and analysed (using internal systems such as Mailchimp)
- Tracking conversion rates and suggesting improvements to the usability, design and content of the company website to improve conversions
- Liaising with key internal stakeholders, communicating campaign details to relevant parties
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Providing general support to the wider business and marketing team on and offline
- Creating general marketing literature (must be proficient in the use of HTML and design software such as Photoshop/InDesign)
- Devising appropriate on/offline lead generation strategies to ensure they achieve maximum potential
- Ensure fresh and SEO ready content is updated to the website regularly with industry news, hints and tips for tenants, buyers, landlords and developers
- Take ownership of social engagement to ensure our client has an active presence in the marketplace and are reaching out to key target markets
- Analyse results across marketing channels and identify improvements where necessary.
Essential Skills/ Experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent preferred, though applicants qualified by experience may be accepted.
- Genuine enthusiasm for marketing, especially online, is essential.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role
- Design skills are required (use of Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
- Can-do attitude with good common sense; creative, enthusiastic, self-motivated, great sense of humour.
- Experience of PPC, SEO, Email Marketing and Social Media campaigns is advantageous.
- Keen attention to detail, including spelling and grammar, with a desire to deliver an excellent customer experience.
- Understand and be able to drive continuous improvement of brand awareness.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, ability to communicate messages in the company’s tone.
- Excellent IT skills; Website CMS, all Microsoft applications, Adobe Photoshop and a basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Able to work alone with direction and to multi-task, work quickly and manage a workload that will vary from day to day.
- Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Should be able to demonstrate success within a previous marketing role
- Good working knowledge of web analytics is advantageous.
- Good time management skills
- Constantly looking to self-improve and improve company processes and systems
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.