Senior Marketing Executive
£37k - 42k per year + Excellent Benefits
As a Senior Marketing Executive you will be responsible for managing digital channels, campaigns and events to drive leads for the sales team.
Working collaboratively with the sales team and external partners, you will be targeting, profiling and analysing a niche market, designing and managing digital events and campaigns to drive business growth through new acquisitions.
Your main accountabilities in this role are to:
- Design and management of marketing campaigns that deliver qualified leads.
- Monitoring and reporting back on the performance of campaigns and the sales team’s agreed activities.
- Strategy, build and budget management of digital advertising campaigns, specifically on the LinkedIn platform.
- Organisation of events such as webinars, roundtables, conferences, and exhibitions.
- Engagement with our industry partners to deliver joint marketing initiatives and obtain marketing funding.
- CRM management of target market and lead pipeline data, utilising this intelligence to design and manage campaigns.
- Coordination of the outbound sales team to generate leads from campaigns and maximise success.
- Line management of our Marketing Assistant to deliver the above activities
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a B2B marketing role, (Experience in the IT sector is an advantage.)
- A proven track record of implementing successful marketing strategies and understanding marketing theory and performance reporting.
- In-depth knowledge of digital advertising campaign design, budget management and analysis - specifically on LinkedIn.
- Event organisation experience, both on digital platforms and in person.
- Hands-on experience with marketing software and tools – HubSpot knowledge a plus.
- Results-oriented, specifically related to lead generation.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving