£20,000 - £26,000 plus benefits
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for devising, briefing, executing and reporting on a variety of online and offline marketing campaigns for multiple brands within this award winning group of companies. This will have a strong focus on our B2B brands as well as some B2C.
- Responsible for the development, design and execution on a range of campaigns, including social media, email communications, website updates, online advertising, printed collateral and events
- Liaising between the Sales and Marketing teams with responsibility for planning, co-ordinating and refining B2B & B2C activity and general on-going sales support
- Utilise a range of marketing tools on a daily basis
- Work with the Marketing Manager to facilitate and deliver B2C activity
- Develop overarching messages to communicate and write compelling copy that gains cut through across all brands and channels.
- Managing marketing requests: Prioritise requests; manage stakeholder expectations; identify and assign relevant actions and keep track of their accurate and timely completion.
- Carry out competitor research, presenting this back through clear, action orientated reports
- Manage the creative and production process for marketing campaigns, focusing mainly on digital activity but also traditional advertising, sales support collateral and direct mail
- Production of all B2B facing communications, online and offline collateral, promotional items and social media posts
- Maintain marketing calendars and ensure all planned activity is delivered to a high standard, on time and on budget
- Communicate marketing campaigns to internal departments and act as marketing point of liaison for business-wide projects
- Past experience in Marketing is essential, ideally within a commercial environment
- Ability to write compelling, single minded creative briefs
- Excellent creative and copy writing and assessment skills plus strong attention to detail
- Strong social media knowledge and experience of leading on creative ideas on various social channels
- Able to work on own initiative and develop own briefs and campaigns
- Fluent with marketing techniques
- Able to work well with other departments to ensure success of campaigns
- Able to juggle a wide range of projects and used to prioritising a large workload
- Experience of managing external suppliers
- Track record of marketing campaigns that have been successfully planned and implemented
- Good grasp of event planning, webinars and print requirements
- Basic working knowledge of online tools such as Google Analytics and Eloqua
- Good understanding of both B2B and B2C marketing best practices
- Good presentation skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £20k - 25k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted about 1 month ago
Our client is an established group of companies who are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive join their team and help spread the word on a new proposition. The role The Marketing Executive will be part of a small team, reporting to the Head of Marketing and working alongside a Marketing...
- £18k - 22k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Marketing Executive Greater Manchester Up to £22,000 Are you passionate about social and looking for a marketing job within the sports industry? We have an exciting opportunity for you. This is a rare chance to join and influence a fast growing business with real potential for your development. Y...
- £22k - 24k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Marketing Executive Introduction: Do you have marketing experience? Do you have an interest in sports? If so, I have an exciting job for you! I’m working with an exciting sporting business just north of Manchester City Centre and they are looking for a Marketing Executive, initially for a 2 to 3 ...
- £24k - 28k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Marketing Executive Up to £28,000 Liverpool City Centre I’m working with an exciting financial services client in Liverpool City Centre who are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team. This role will focus on the B2B side of the business and is looking for a quick start. This is a gr...