Our client, an exciting tech business is looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Executive to join their busy Marketing team.
Purpose of the role
The Senior Marketing Executive plays a pivotal role in the marketing team with specific responsibilities for events, brand guardianship, content and supplier management. This role supports all elements of the marketing operation – new customer acquisition, customer marketing, product marketing and brand.
- Manage all external 3rd party and hosted events; including exhibitions, breakfast meetings, workshops and webinars
- Manage the event plan and make recommendations to the Senior Marketing Managers
- Produce event post-event reports and continuously work to improve future events
- Be the brand guardian – maintain all brand documents, have control of all newly created assets from brief to production
- Manage all photography and video requirements
- Suggest, manage and create content for award entries. Internally manage all stakeholders through the award submission
- Brief external agencies including creative, digital, videographers and photographers as determined by the Senior Marketing Managers
- Manage the content marketing plan and control the production schedule accordingly
- Keep all content up to date with latest edits and additions, ensure all content is in line with brand guidelines
- Liaise with the external PR agency with media requests, submissions and comment
- Manage supplier base 3rd party designers, printers and brand merchandisers
- Marketing manager of intranet, ensure the marketing library is organised and up to date with all the latest assets
- Manage the marketing team inboxes and check daily for emails needing response
- Previous experience of working in a B2B marketing team, experience of the tech sector advantageous
- A degree in business or marketing or considerable knowledge and experience of marketing in an equivalent hand-on role. 2+ yeas experience
- Experience of managing events from conception to delivery, including design content, staffing, supplier management and attendance
- Experience of developing and writing creative, effective and motivating marketing communications material
- Strong creative capability with an ability to use Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Ability to create engaging content and see it through to production and broadcast
- Understand the audience requirements and have the ability to tailor communication for different audiences and channels
- Highly organised with an ability to flexibly multitask workload
- Curious about technology and marketing innovation
- Excellent written and verbal communication including grammar and spelling
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £25k - 30k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 9 days ago
Our client is a leading IT and tech business based in East Manchester, who are looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Executive due to continued growth. The role requires a good attention to detail for reporting and analysis, along with creativity and bright ideas. You must think of yourself as a ...
- Market related
- Posted about 2 months ago
Senior Marketing Executive Introduction: An exciting fashion retailer in North Wales are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to cover for maternity leave for 9-12 months. This is a fun role and you’ll be join a great team. If you have comparable experience in a marketing role, have experienc...
- Manchester City Centre
- £20k - 25k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted about 1 month ago
Our client is an established group of companies who are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive join their team and help spread the word on a new proposition. The role The Marketing Executive will be part of a small team, reporting to the Head of Marketing and working alongside a Marketing...
- £20k - 26k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Marketing Executive £20,000 - £26,000 plus benefits Warrington The Marketing Executive will be responsible for devising, briefing, executing and reporting on a variety of online and offline marketing campaigns for multiple brands within this award winning group of companies. This will have a stro...