£28k - 32k per year
0161 914 8558
5 months ago
Senior Marketing Executive
£28,000 - £32,000 plus benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced B2B Marketing Executive to step up into a more strategic role. This role isn’t a hands on campaign role, it’s definitely more about higher level thinking, planning and management of campaigns so if you’re ready to that next step, this role could be for you! You’ll be part of a larger specialist marketing team where there are real opportunities for progression.
- With the support of the wider strategic and commercial teams, establish target KPIs for activity and plans
- Work with the digital and Inbound marketing teams; ensure that activity and plans are briefed in advance and appropriately prioritised alongside other work for the wider business
- Where relevant, gain input and buy-in to plans as well as sign off on briefs and deadlines from stakeholders
- Proactively review activity and plans to ensure they will deliver the intended outcomes
- Monitor information published on our various websites to ensure that it is always relevant and up to date
- Communicate marketing plans across the business as part of any internal briefings
- Support the wider strategic team with the planning of ad hoc campaigns / projects as required
- Overseeing all marketing activity, ensuring campaigns the role is responsible for are delivered on time and within budget and stakeholders are kept up to date
- Work with the channel owners to proactively monitor the overall campaign performance against KPIs and other customer buying trends to adjust activity where it makes commercial sense to meet targets.
- Agree any relevant data selections for email campaigns
- Support the wider Strategic team and other Marketing teams to ensure that student experience and communication is seamless
- Work with stakeholders and the Inbound Marketing team to organise and run events including supporting stakeholders with event collateral requests and making sure any collateral arrives in a timely manner
- Support any new collateral creation requests and review current collateral on a regular basis to ensure messages are relevant and accurate.
- Monitor campaign activity across all marketing channels
- Responsible for reporting on campaign activity performance to marketing & internal stakeholders (data and insight will come from the Digital, Inbound or Insight teams)
- Access to Salesforce to monitor the performance of B2B leads
- Monitor the performance of Drift - our conversational marketing platform - to streamline and improve the process for B2B leads captured online
- Educated to degree level in a marketing discipline
- B2B experience with knowledge of B2C would be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience of managing stakeholder relationships
- Proactive, can do attitude to drive activity forward within the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised, proactive and able to manage several projects
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Highly competent in MS Office
- Creative thinker
- Results driven
- Experience of campaign management and performance would be an advantage
- Experience of using Salesforce would be an advantage
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.