£25k - 30k per year + Benefits
0161 641 5545
over 2 years ago
Our client is a global manufacturer with their EMEA Head Office based in Runcorn. Due to continued growth they are looking to recruit extra resource into their Marketing fuction.
The role of the Senior Marketing Executive is to assist EMEA marketing management with marketing and related activities to effectively represent the company’s products and services to customers, business partners and subsidiaries across EMEA in support of exceeding the business goals of the company.
OVERALL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
o Plans and organizes tradeshows and events based on the EMEA tradeshow plan (space, booth, equipment, checklist, hotel, personnel, badges)
o Gathers necessary information for decision making as to participation (cost, dates, participants, booth location availability etc)
o Planning, coordination, execution of pre-show, on-show and post-show activities (including: mailings, e-shots, ads, pre-show meetings, show evaluation, follow up on and tracking of sales leads, coordination of equipment, etc)
o Research to identify new shows/congresses for priority segments and regions.
o Assures availability of up to date and compelling booth materials such as roll banners, graphics and collaterals.
* Marketing Communications
o Briefs and co-ordinates marketing projects with the internal creative team and external vendors
o Coordinates translation review of marcom pieces and projects as needed
o Ensures latest materials/brochures are added to website, Apps, Portal
o Submits project briefs and tracks progress ensuring deadlines are met
o Assures adequate inventory of giveaways
o Maintain the database of business partners
o Regular surveys (satisfaction and needs)
o Assures corporate communication guidelines are followed
* Marketing Demo Pool
o Maintains actual list of this equipment and its location for planning purposes
o Arranges ordering of necessary new equipment
o Regularly monitors adequacy and completeness of demo pools
o Tracks the marketing budget and raises purchase orders where necessary
o Create and maintain reference list for related products
o Research as needed (trade shows, associations, publications)
o Reports and tracks results of marketing activities
o Scribe for EMEA marketing meetings
o Different assignments as needed are possible (competition, market research)
* Pro-active, self-starter who can work independently to achieve concrete goals and meet deadlines.
* Excellent Communication skills –written and oral
* Able to set priorities and execute with minimal supervision
* Flexible attitude, solution driven, can-do-mentality
* Can successfully manage multiple and different types of activities simultaneously and to deadline.
* Hands-on, willing to do light physical work
* Great team spirit
* Bachelor’s Degree / Marketing Qualification.
* Proven basic Adobe InDesign/Creative Suite experience along with working
* Fluent in English (spoken and written) a second language is a plus but not essential.
* Min. 5 yrs. experience in a marketing role in a commercial company.
* Experience with organising shows and exhibitions.
* Experience working with translation houses and reviewers.
* Prepared to travel when needed.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.