£30k - 35k per year
3 months ago
Senior Marketing Executive
£30,000 - £35,000
Manchester City Centre
Are you looking to take the next step in your marketing career?
Do you want the opportunity to work on exciting marketing campaigns?
Forward Role are currently working with a leading online gaming & betting company to find a new Senior Marketing Executive to join their Marketing team. This is an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Executive who is looking to take the next step in their marketing career and play an integral role in the planning and execution of marketing campaigns.
About the role…
- Support all relevant teams within digital marketing, including Acquisition, CRM, SEO, and ATL.
- Collaborate closely with different business areas, such as Brand, Design, Retail, Projects, and Product, to coordinate campaigns effectively.
- Deliver all required creative briefs for media activity, liaising with relevant teams and gathering direction, inputs, and sign-offs from key stakeholders.
- Prepare campaign reports from multiple teams, summarizing them into a single report to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Interpret insights, analysis, and results provided by the BI team.
- Support the development and execution of marketing and brand strategies.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders within Digital Marketing and the wider business.
- Communicate plans, timings, and key actions clearly.
- Understand brand guidelines and consistently implement them across all channels and marketing materials.
- Monitor marketing industry news and report emerging trends to the Senior Management Team.
- Support the development of centralized asset briefs and coordinate with the Design and Digital Marketing teams for consistency and timely delivery.
What you will need…
- A degree in Marketing or Business.
- 2+ years’ experience working in a marketing team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong time management skills.
What’s in it for you…
- The opportunity to grow & develop.
- Flexible hybrid working model.
- Gorgeous new office space in Central Manchester.
- Potential to earn a bonus.
- Excellent company benefits.
Interested in this role? Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.