£30k - 37k per year + Excellent Benefits
Want to work for an established recruitment business who are dominant in their sector?
In a fantastic full-mix and varied role with a market leading salary?
And a great suite of benefits including 30 days holiday and 2.30pm summer holiday finishes?
We are looking for a creative and driven Senior Marketing Executive to be responsible for developing, enhancing and maintaining all marketing activity across the three group brands.
• Plan, create, launch and manage multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive candidate attraction and client lead generation
• Plan and execute innovative, brand building campaigns across social media to drive engagement, optimise brand awareness and generate sales
• Regular persona mapping to really understand target customer base
• Manage a wide range of marketing activity, for example, promotional items, print material, and events
• Develop, enhance and maintain existing websites, microsites and intranets
• Ensure all teams are thoroughly supported; plan and deliver targeted recruitment campaigns to support local offices
• Be responsible for social media strategy and planning, including paid social
• Work closely with Freelance Content Writer to guide production of blogs and content
• Working closely with a Designer to evolve and refine branding
• Create, implement and manage a programme of automated emails to drive engagement, conversions and leads
• Proven experience as a Senior Marketing Executive within the Recruitment sector
• Multi-channel marketing experience
• Experience in managing social media campaigns
• Experience in developing and executing recruitment campaigns
• Strong analytical skills with experience in using CRM system, Google Analytics and Facebook Business Manager
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
If you're looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a market leader and have a passion for marketing and recruitment, then we would like to hear from you
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.