£25k - 30k per year
almost 2 years ago
Senior Marketing Executive/Marketing Manager
A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior Marketing Executive/Marketing Manager to join a leading B2B manufacturing business in Bury. This is initially a 12 month ftc but there is every chance of it going permanent.
This job is full mix and would suit someone with experience in everything from campaign management to website management and from brand to social media. The salary is up to £30k and they can start someone immediately, a notice period four weeks is the max.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Develop the marketing and communications strategy
- Responsibility for internal and external communications across on and offline channels
- Manage the brand and brand reputation
- Re-vamp the website and bring it into the 21st century
- Deliver full mix marketing campaigns with the aim to increase revenue- work with the sales team on this
- Act as brand guardian ensuring brand position is optimal
- Manage the marketing and communications budget
- Manage external agencies to deliver maximum return on investment
- Carry out necessary market research
- Previous experience in a marketing role at this level is essential
- B2B marketing experience would be preferable but not essential
- Able to self manage and manage a member of staff would be useful
- Demonstrable experience deliver marketing and communications plans on time and to budget is preferable
- Strong understanding of on and offline channels
- Experience managing a website redesign and launch
- Strong communicator
- Able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- You must be able to commute to Bury
Around £30k and additional benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.