Senior Marketing Manager - Engagement & Retention
£40,000 - £50,000
This is a great opportunity to join a large financial services marketing team based in Liverpool. This is a senior role in the structure to deliver engagement and retention strategy across multiple channels.
- Work with the Head of Marketing to develop the retention, upsell and cross sell strategy and plan for their brands and products
- Work alongside the Marketing Proposition team to develop a strong and clear member/customer propositions and products that drive up sell, cross sales and add retention
- Work with Marketing Analytics, Insight and CRM team to develop insight to understand the different affinities that enables the delivery of the overall retention and cross sales requirements of business plans
- Define, own and lead the development of retention, cross sale and up sell campaign strategies across the planning horizon to deliver the plan
- Lead the implementation of the defined proposition driven retention, cross sale and up sell activity through relevant, compelling and engaging marketing activity aligned to member/customer utilising a range of tools such as CRM to deliver the planned requirements
- Development of member journey initiatives to improve the member experience, and drive deeper engagement (inc. content) and member advocacy towards both brands
- Work with external marketing creative agencies to create, develop and implement multi-channel campaigns across the product portfolio to meet targets for retention, cross sale and up sell across Police and Forces Mutual
- Deliver the required KPI metrics across the Group Marketing Engagement Zones
- Lead the work with the operational teams across the group to ensure delivery of retention, cross sale and up sell sales targets across Telephone, Outbound and Web channels
- Lead the work with the different teams to establish approach to retention, cross sale and up sell of existing new members/customers and ensure delivery of sales targets
- Collaborate with the other relevant business areas to get input into retention, cross sale and up sell plans and then, once approved, ensure all activity are delivered to specification. More broadly, to influence the business to drive towards the delivery of the Business Acquisition sales plan
- Evaluate and monitor campaign results and business performance, identifying potential shortfalls against target and recommending activity to address these shortfalls
- Implement an empowering and continuous improvement culture, to expand the marketing scope and approach
- Effectively manage the marketing budget, prioritising spend on key activities and promoting 'test and learn' culture as appropriate
- Campaign management experience, including, print, data selection, MI and channel management
- Strong retention or loyalty marketing experience
- CRM strategy experience
- Strong experience planning and executing campaigns that engages existing members across all online and offline channels
- Solid commercial experience of multi-channel marketing in a consumer based organisation
- Strategic mind set with the ability to forward think and react tactically where required across multiple decision points
- Track record in managing member journeys and life cycles
- Experienced in leading new campaign creative development and achieving desired business outcomes
- Experience of working with an external creative agency and managing third party relationships
- Ability to drive marketplace or competitor assessments and recommendations
- Experienced and effective in managing senior stakeholders across the business
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £30k - 40k per year
Marketing Manager £30,000 - £40,000 Manchester City Centre This is an exciting new B2C Marketing Manager role for a growing Travel Tech business based in Manchester. They are due to receive a round of funding and will be building a new Marketing team at the beginning of next year. They are lookin...
- Market related
Marketing Manager Leeds - Tech Sector Salary £DOE + Benefits This is a brilliant opportunity for a B2B lead generation experienced marketer to make the move in to a senior position within a market leading business. You will take the lead of the marketing team to drive lead generation across multi...
- £30k - 35k per year
We’re working with an exciting business based in Manchester and Cheshire who are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager due to an internal promotion. The purpose of the role is to manage and deliver corporate and internal marketing activity for the Group, plus further B2B activity. Working within...
- £35k - 45k per year
Marketing Manager £35,000 - £45,000 plus excellent benefits Chester / North Wales area This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an excellent company in a brand new role for the team. You will establish new and optimise existing channels, introducing new products to market successfully....