Location:Manchester City Centre
£35k - 40k per year
Senior Marketing Manager
£35,000 - £40,000
Offices in Preston / Manchester with remote working.
This is a hybrid client-side and inhouse role for a growing marcomms agency and we’re looking for a talented B2B marketing professional to work alongside our existing PR and communications teams to run joined-up marketing campaigns and projects for a range of market-leading clients.
The successful candidate will take a lead role across a number of client marketing campaigns and projects covering marketing planning and management, lead generation campaigns, PPC and SEO programmes, new website projects, rebrand projects and the creation of marketing collateral. You will manage our internal content writers, designers, web developers and videographers, as well as suppliers, as part of campaigns and projects.
Clients you will be working on are from the B2B arena, covering professional and financial services, property and regeneration, and manufacturing sectors, among others.
This hybrid role will also see you working with our management team to oversee our own BD and marketing programme, supported by team members.
Our ideal candidate is a hard-working professional with proven marketing management skills, a passion for client service and marketing performance.
Responsibilities /Client Management:
- Work alongside existing PR and communications client teams to deliver marketing campaigns and projects
- Build strong relationships with clients and act as trusted adviser to clients
- Client work includes strategy and planning, lead generation campaigns, SEO and PPC programmes, events, new website projects and marketing collateral projects
- Manage internal design, digital and video teams, and relevant suppliers, as part of marketing projects
- Work with relevant content writers, proofing and editing content and obtaining sign off
- Oversee all marketing projects – acting as liaison between the agency and clients in the management of assets, approvals and feedback in order to reach milestones and hit deadlines
- Create and manage project timetable
- Collate and provide regular marketing performance reports for clients
Responsibilities /BD + Marketing:
- Develop and deliver highly effective BD and marketing campaigns including lead generation of new clients and brand awareness within target sectors. Own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Oversee and approve all digital and print marketing material developed to support the above
- Respond to new business enquiries and work alongside teams to deliver successful pitches
- Manage PR and marketing communications programme
- Carry out ongoing website maintenance including making recommendations for improvement in line with conversion rate optimisation insights, to attract and convert website visitors
- Manage CRM programme
- Be responsible for events marketing and management – encompassing staff socials, networking events, educational seminars etc
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Marketing professional with agency / in-house experience and a marketing qualification
- A strong working knowledge of the full marketing mix: strategy and planning, PR, design, digital and CRM
- A people person and trusted brand ambassador, passionate about client service
- Demonstrable experience and success in business development and marketing campaigns
- A self-starter who keeps up to date on latest trends and best practices within marketing and communications
- The diplomacy and maturity to deal with different teams
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple projects with ease
- Strong content writing and proofing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in WordPress CMS
- Solid knowledge of social media, SEO, PPC and website analytics
- Strong overall IT skills and proficiency in Word, Excel
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.